Accelerate your business growth with a 5 week intensive virtual program, tailored towards making you succeed.
About the Program
- Inspiring & educating future female founders
- Accelerating current female-led companies
- Creating more deal flow of women-led tech companies in MENA
- Increasing funding opportunities for female founders in MENA
- Making Silicon Valley Startup Methodology Inclusive & Accessible
Who Can Apply?
- For anyone who is interested in starting a company
- For anyone who is interested in growing their existing company
- For anyone interested in entrepreneurship & startups
What to Expect?
Build your company with confidence
Learn from Silicon Valley founders
Mentorship & Feedback
Access an invaluable Network
NOV 29th – DEC 30th, 2020
Time (KSA Time)
6 PM – 8 PM
5 Weeks Online
SAR 2500 *
* If you are selected to join Blossom Accelerator’s program, our fees are SAR2500 / per founder. If you are a team of multiple founders who would like to join, we charge SAR2000 for each additional founder or team member who will be attending the program.
- Idea Generation
- Competitive Analysis
- Customer Interviews
- Expert Interviews
- Pilot Testing
- Ad Testing
- Landing Page Design
- Market Sizing
- MVP Roadmap Design
- Business Models
- Basic Finances
- Fundraising Options
- Go-To Market Strategy
- Customer Retention
- Customer Growth
- Branding & PR
- Vision & Productivity
- Finding a Co-Founder
- Presentation Preparation
- Demo Day and Pitching to Investors
Still having a second thought?
Read what our graduates think.
Blossom Accelerator has impacted not only our business management and marketing, but our revenue and customer retention both saw a dramatic increase after going through the cohort. Even after the completion of the program the Blossom team remained strongly invested in improving and strengthening JBA while giving us multiple opportunities not found anywhere else.
Jeddah Ballet Academy
The best fact about this program is that it made me realize how much potential I have to reach heights I never imagined for myself. Therefore, it inspired me to do and be better.
Hear from Blossom’s graduates.
Who is this program designed for?
- Female Founders
- Tech companies with at least 1 female co-founder
- Non-Tech companies with at least 1 female co-founder
When is the deadline to apply to this program?
- Deadline to Apply November 20th, 2020 by 6 PM KSA time.
Will I be pitching to investors?
- Yes, all founders will have the opportunity to pitch for investment.
- We do not however guarantee investment.
- We also do not require all companies to pitch for investment.
What is the schedule & commitment for the pre-accelerator?
- Our next pre-accelerator program will be from November 29 – December 30, 2020.
- We will have instruction tentatively 3 days a week, 2 hours a day.
- Monday, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Tuesday, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- Wednesday, 6:00 – 8:00 PM
- We will be giving you weekly assignments to work on your business.
- We will be holding weekly office hours for founders looking for further feedback & instruction.
Why are we focusing on female founders?
- (63%) Statistics show that women make better entrepreneurs. Companies with female founders perform 63% better than those with their male peers.
- (2.7%) Currently, female founders are receiving very little funding. Only 2.7% of venture capital dollars went towards female-founded companies in 2019.
- (2017) Blossom Accelerator has been empowering & enabling female founders from across Saudi Arabia and driving a narrative of diversity & inclusivity as we believe inclusivity drives innovation, social impact, and higher economic returns.
Women don’t just drive cars, we drive economies.